Alesis MultiMix 12R 12-Channel Rack-Mount Mixer With 8 Mic/Line And 2 Stereo In
Studio-quality components and effects processing with rock-solid construction.
The Alesis MultiMix 12R is a high-quality rackmountable, 12-input stereo output audio mixer. It is designed to handle eight microphones, two stereo line inputs, and to route signals to and from external effect processing devices. As a basic, easy-to-understand mixer, it can be used in a wide variety of applications from sound reinforcement to multitrack recording. It may also be used as an accessory or submixer to a larger console.
- 12-channel, 3U rackmount mixer
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR & 1/4" balance) ins with phantom power
- 2 stereo 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 - 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA I/O
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs
- Frequency response: 20Hz–50kHz ±0.5dB
- Dynamic range: 108dB. Distortion: < 0.005% THD+N (mic/line to L/R master out)
- Maximum gain: 70dB (mic in to L/R master out)
- Headroom: 24dB
- Power: 120V AC internal transformer
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 5.25" x 19" x 4.25"; 3U rackmount
- Weight: 8 lbs.