Alesis VORTEXT WIRELESS 2
Wireless USB/MIDI Keytar Controller with Tilt-Sensor
Take back the stage and experience untethered keytar performance with the next generation Alesis Vortex Wireless 2. Featuring improved ergonomics for better playability, a more durable housing, and an updated control layout, the updated Vortex Wireless 2 offers comprehensive MIDI controller functionality in a stylish and stage-ready keytar design with a stunning gloss-black finish. This dynamic MIDI keytar controller connects wirelessly to your computer and easily integrates with popular virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs. For maximum stage and studio mobility, the PC- and Mac-compatible USB dongle uses a single USB port to establish a reliable, wireless connection. Create dynamic, expressive performances that the audience will both see and hear.
Command the stage with 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch, 8 RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive drum pads, and a row of 8 back-lit faders all laid out in an accessible, hands-on design. A series of neck controls provides additional performance options: you can tweak sounds using the MIDI-assignable touch strip and MIDI-assignable accelerometer, expand melodic ideas with the octave range buttons, and activate sustain all while your right hand remains free to play. Vortex Wireless offers multiple connectivity options and comes equipped with USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI Out jacks.
Vortex Wireless 2 includes premium bundle of virtual instrument plugins , including Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 from AIR Music Tech, and TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware. For performing, producing, recording, we include Ableton Live Lite. Finally, a clear, concise, and easy to use, point-and-click preset editor is included, so you can quickly configure any parameter of any preset on your Alesis Vortex Wireless 2. You can also use the editor software to save and load all of your Vortex presets to and from your hard drive for easy backup.
- Ableton Live Lite
- Loom II
- Vacuum Pro
- Hybrid 3
- TimewARP 2600
- 37 velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch for compact size with complete melodic range
- Eight RGB back-lit velocity-sensitive trigger pad senable you to create beats or trigger clips
- Eight back-lit faders for controlling volumes orother instrument parameters
- Embedded MIDI-assignable tilt sensor performance control with on/off button
- Thumb-controlled volume slider and reversible pitch-bend wheel on neck
- MIDI-assignable touchstrip, zone, sustain, and octave-control buttons on neck
- Included USB dongle creates a wireless connection to any Mac or PC
- USB and MIDI jacks for use with any synth, sound module, or other MIDI hardware or software
- Battery-powered for use with MIDI modules and hardware synths (batteries NOT included)
- Edit MIDI-assigned controls with included VortexWireless 2 Editor application
- Production software included: Hybrid 3, Loom 2, Vacuum Pro, and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, TimewARP 2600 by Way Out Ware, and Ableton Live Lite
- Dimensions (HxWxD):
- Product: 10.23" x 35.20" x 2.64"
- Giftbox: 12" x 37.80" x 4.2"
- Case Pack: 13.20" x 38.04" x 13.80"
- Giftbox Volume: 1.115 Cubic Feet (per unit)
- Net Weight (item only): 12.98 lbs (per unit)
- Gross Weight (item + giftbox): 20 lbs (per unit)
- Case Pack Qty: 3PCS (units per case)
- Case Pack Volume: 4.01 Cubic Feet (per case)
- Case Pack Net Weight: 8.01 kg (per case)
- Case Pack Gross Weight: 26.70 kg (per case)