Built with 16 Backlit Keys along with 16 User Presets, the ME-1 from Allen & Heath is the cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System lineup. With the ME-1 you have precision control over up to 40 channels to satisfy the most demanding ears with mono/stereo or headphone output. ME-1 is complemented by the ME-U hub, which opens up the benefits of ME to users of other professional digital mixers via DanteTM, EtherSound or MADI. ME-1 also has an Aviom® compatibility mode for use with Aviom® Pro16® systems.
The dimmable OLED display provides information about level, selected audio source, and more. Other attractions include preset recall and storage on USB, a dimmable OLED screen, group or single channel settings.
The ME-1 is connected by standard Cat5e Ethernet cabling and can be distributed thru standard IT hardware. The ME series from Allen and Heath can be used for audio distribution (break out rooms, translation, dressing rooms etc) or as a personal monitoring system for musicians. The ME range is compatible with SQ, Qu, ME-U (Dante, Madi, etc) and the dLive series.
NOTE: Some gear shown above are NOT INCLUDED and sold separately. For more information on this and other products, please contact your Sales Pro.
- 40 Inputs with level and pan control
- Dimmable OLED screen
- 16 Assignable keys
- 3.5mm and 1/4” headphone outputs
- Master 3 band EQ and Limiter
- Solo and Mute keys
- Aux Input for MP3 players, click tracks etc
- Built-in signal generator
- Mic stand bracket and headphone hanger included
- Mains or PoE powered
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz (+0/-1dB)
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit Delta/Sigma, 48kHz
- Residual Output Noise: -95dBu
- PoE Requirements: 802.3af (15.4W at source) or 802.at (25.5W at source)
- Headphone Out:
- 300mW + 300mW into 100Ω load
- Max: +21dBu
- Mono Out: Nom 0dBu / Max +18dBu
- Aux Input: Nom -8dBu / Max +10dBu / Impedance >10kΩ
- External PSU:
- IN: 100-240V AC , 50/60Hz
- OUT: 12V DC, 1.25A
- PoE Requirement: 10W (requires 15W from PoE hub)
- Dimensions and Weights (Boxed):
- Width x Depth x Height x Weight: 9” x 6.3” x 2.7” (230 x 160 x 70 mm) x 2.4lbs (1.1kg)