Professional and elegant with exceptional performance and portability.
The MicroBoom™ System MB5050 pairs a 50” carbon fiber boom and M1250B miniaturized cardioid condenser microphone. Lightweight, able to attach to any microphone stand, the MB5050 is a problem-solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications including choir, live theater, and orchestra. The M1250B boasts a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable, and RF immunity to prevent interference from cell phone and GSM devices. A high-quality, shielded cable is used internally to ensure the cleanest audio signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The stand adapter offers total control over the angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod by way of a flexible metal gooseneck. The MicroBoom™ provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance on stage while providing exceptional performance and portability.
- 50" carbon fiber boom arm with M1250B Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects side/rear pickup
- Lightweight, rigid, portable and easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance & black finish
- 50Hz - 19kHz frequency response
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 19 kHz
- 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa @ 1k