Bag End S12B 12" Guitar Enclosure, Birch
Our Deep Red series combines Bag End's long standing acoustical designs for bass instruments with modern state of the art materials and production techniques. The subtle deep red color blends toward black at a distance but up close it radiates a subtle deep ruby red color. Under the carpet the enclosure is made from the finest void free hardwood plywood and incorporates precision machined joints and modern adhesives for unsurpassed road worthiness.
- Enclosure: 18mm 13-ply birch plywood
- Transducer: 1 - 12" cone
- Input Connectors: 1 - Dual Banana, 2 - 1/4" Phone
- Grille: 16 Gauge black vinyl coated perforated steel
- Standard Hardware: 2 - Recessed handles, 4 - Machined aluminum speaker mounting clamps
- System Type: Full-range, rear vented 1.5 cubic ft.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 5 kHz ± 6 dB (4 pi Steradians)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)
- Power Handling: 200 W continuous sine wave, 400 W instantaneous peak
- Finish: Dark walnut oil
- Dimensions: 15"h x 18"w x 15"d
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 21" x 18"
- Shipping Weight: 48 lbs.