The 611L is designed for handheld applications in quality sound installations. The frequency response, especially tailored for voice communications, provides a crisp, clear, highly intelligible sound. The Model 611L, with modern tear drop styling, offers extreme reliability, convenient handling, rugged construction and high performance for years of dependable service. The dynamic cartridge has a strong polyester diaphragm which resists moisture, temperature extremes, most acids, alkalines and solvents. Molded in high impact Cycolac, the 611L comes with a permanently attached, heavy duty, four conductor, two shielded, coil cord. The low impedance 611L has a DPDT long life, trouble free switch and is factory wired normally open.
- For near-proximity talking/paging applications.
- Omnidirectional pickup
- Rugged polyester mic element resists extreme temperature/moisture
- Molded high impact-resistant Cycolac body
- Permanently attached heavy-duty 4-conductor, 2-shielded coiled cord with stripped/tinned ends
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 200Hz - 6.5KHz
- Sensitivity: -56 dBV (1.6 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 360 ohms