Crown XLi3500 2-Channel, 1350W at 4 Ohm Power Amplifier
Performance for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as small installations.
The XLi Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. The powerful, rugged, and reliable XLi 3500 is well-suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs, providing 1350W per channel at four ohms. Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- 2 channels, 1350W per channel at 4 ohms
- Stereo/parallel/bridge -mono modes
- User-selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling
- Channels: 2
- Power Rating (@ 1 kHz):
- 4 Ohms Stereo: 1350W/ch
- 8 Ohms Stereo: 1000W/ch
- 8 Ohms Bridge-Mono: 2700W
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 0.775V or 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated power 20Hz to 20kHz, A-Weighted): >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (THD) (20Hz - 20kHz):
- Intermodulation Distortion (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated output to –40 dB): = /
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): 0dB, -1dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power):
- At 1 kHz: -75dB
- At 20 kHz: -59dB
- Damping Factor (from 10Hz to 400Hz, 8 ohms load): > 200
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations (± 10%):
- 120VAC, 60Hz
- 220VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimension (H x W x D): 3.5" x 19" x 14.4"
- Net Weight: 43.0lbs
- Net Shipping Weight: 47.4 lbs.