Crown XTi2002 2-Channel, 800W at 4 Ohm Power Amplifier
One of the most powerful and innovative power amps on the market today.
Packed with power and innovative features, the XTi 2 Series XTi 2002 power amplifier from Crown sets the standard for unmatched performance and value. A 800W @ 4 Ω workhorse that delivers night after night, the XTi 2002 has two channels, and is rated for 2, 4 and 8 Ω dual-channel loads as well as 4 and 8 Ω bridged setups (up to 2000W in 4 Ω bridged mode). Peakx Plus limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack and release. Heat management comes by way of three user-defined fan mode controls (normal, early, and full speed), for matching fan performance to any application, and new system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature. It’s also a visual and functional standout with its integrated cast-aluminum handles, large LCD screen, onboard DSP, user-definable presets and much more.
- 800W @ 4 Ω stereo, 2000W @ 4 Ω bridged
- Stereo/parallel/bridge -mono modes
- Peakx Plus limiters allow full control over threshold, attack and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides control over frequency, gain and filter type
- Updated HiQnet System Architect control software
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4 V
- Rated Power Output (per channel): 1000W @ 2 Ω, 800W @ 4 Ω, 475W @ 8 Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 Ω): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power): 20 Hz to 1 kHz
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs. (9.8 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15 A