The Electro-Voice ELX112P is a compact, powerful, and versatile choice for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications — lightweight and durable, with a 1000W amplifier.
Electro-Voice ELX112P Features:
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications.
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range; 132 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier — runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Rugged wood cabinet — pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
Electro-Voice ELX112P Specifications:
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132 dB
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) H° 90°
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-12K, 12” (305mm) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 1.5” (39mm) Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powder coat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.9" x 14.25" x 13.39"
- Weight: 41.45 lbs