The Fender 0234533000 Santa Ana Overdrive Pedal is armed with FET technology. This pedal lets you dial in sounds varying from “just a little hairy” all the way to thick, fully saturated overdrive. The flexible tone controls unlock a wide range of sonic flavors. This pedal cleans up with the guitar’s volume control, just like Fender's famous amplifiers.
Designed by their in-house team of experts, the Santa Ana Overdrive is an all-original circuit. Fender consulted with a plethora of players while designing this pedal, and the resulting stompbox is packed with stage-ready features.
The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum. The LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance. Fender even made swapping batteries quicker and easier with our exclusive “patent applied for”, magnetically latched 9V battery door.
From the Amp Jewel LED all the way down to the character of your tone, The Santa Ana Overdrive is Fender through and through.
Fender Santa Ana Overdrive Pedal Specifications:
- Effect Type: Overdrive
- Controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, Output Level, Voice Toggle (A/B), Drive, Boost Footswitch, Bypass Footswitch
- Inputs: 1 x ¼” Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x ¼” Instrument
- Power Requirements: 9-Volt Battery or DC Negative AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 120mA
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.5k ohm
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Red