Fender Acoustic SFX
160W 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Combo Amplifier
Fender's Acoustic SFX acoustic guitar amplifier is for the discerning player searching for an eye-catching and lightweight amplifier that sounds great. This amp is well-suited for grab-and-go rigs for small venues that offers a pleasing sound image to anyone in the room.
Acoustic SFX has two universal channels designed for use with guitars or microphones, each with its own XLR-1/4" combo jack and studio-quality effects. The multi-dimensional Stereo Field Expansion (SFX) technology goes beyond stereo for room-filling tonal imagery that envelops the listener in a rich acoustic experience. The amp imparts exciting dynamic life to the onboard hall reverb, echo, delay, and Vibratone effects – liteally moving them around the listening area for amazingly deep tone. The integrated handle doubles as a convenient cradle for mobile playback devices – great for adding accompaniment to your performance via the Aux In jack. Other performance-friendly features include feedback-reducing phase switches, line output, fitted cover, and a footswitch jack for the optional two-button effect bypass footswitch (sold separately).
The cabinet of this amp has been dutifully constructed not only for stunning good looks, but also for enhanced resonance and projection. As sleek as it is practical, the smooth wooden shell and bent plywood construction are the perfect combination of high-grade materials and sleek modern curvature, designed to enhance the outward projection of your guitar tone. Along with these distinguished cosmetic touches are an elegant grille cloth and expanded control panel, making the Acoustic SFX the perfect specimen in tonal flexibility and sophistication.
Fender Acoustic SFX Specifications:
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Speaker: Three – 8" low-frequency driver, High-frequency tweeter, and side-radiating 6" speaker
- Horn Tweeter: One – Compression driver high-frequency horn
- Inputs: Two – XLR-1/4" combined
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid-Frequency, Mid-Level, High, Reverb, Phase, Switch (Same on each channel)
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Reverb
- Line Out: One – Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Natural Wood Finish with Brown Grille Cloth
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19.5" x 17.5" x10.5" (49.5 x 44.5 x 26.7 cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Other Features: Includes Cover