Fender American Elite Ash Telecaster
Tele Solidbody Electric Guitar with Ash Body and Maple Fingerboard
Modern innovations coupled with timeless Fender style define the American Elite series of guitars, and this American Elite Telecaster® is no exception. This guitar features an ash body with a vintage-style Butterscotch Blonde finish and a bright maple fingerboard. Fender has advanced the meaning of a workhorse guitar with this Tele, and it will provide you with a comfortable and flexible playing experience for years to come.
Designed for 21st-century players, the American Elite Series sporst a new compound neck profile designed for comfort and the ultimate playability. A modern "C"-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D"-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of ergonomic support.
Exclusive to the American Elite Series, Fender's fourth generation Noiseless pickups have achieved the sonic equivalent of cold fusion – authentic vintage-style Fender sound combined with noise-free performance. A quantum leap in pickup technology, these bleeding-edge pickups are the pinnacle of Fender's pickup designs, offering crisp, clear cleans as well as gigantic overdriven tones that bursting with pure rock power.
The double action truss rod adjustment wheel makes it a snap to adjust the instrument's neck relief without any special tools.
For improved upper register access and elegantly functional modern style, the American Elite Series' new cutaway neck heel blends into the asymmetrical neck volute for comfortable enhanced playing feel.
Enjoy lightning-fast, easy re-stringing and enhanced playability from the new locking short post tuning machines. Not only do they provide increased break angle at the nut, they also increase tuning stability.
The S-1 switch on this model activates series or parallel wiring options when using both pickups for even more tonal variations. Discreetly placed atop the volume control, it engages or disengages at the tap of a finger for on-the-fly adjustments.
Fender American Elite Telecaster Features:
- Single cutaway electric guitar
- Two fourth generation Noiseless single-coil Telecaster pickups
- S-1 switching switches between parallel and series pickup wiring
- Compound profile neck; redesigned contoured neck heel
- 9.5" to 14" compound radius fingerboard
- Locking short-post tuning machines
- Includes redesigned ABS Elite Molded Case with TSA locks
Fender American Elite Telecaster Specifications:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm - 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Large Black Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Master No-Load Tone Control
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- 3-Position Blade:
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case