The Hartke LH500 has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. The Treble and Bass can give warm tones a little edge and the brite and limiter switches can be used to sculpt the sound. The intuitive front panel design makes adjustments on the fly easy.
The LH500 is a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allows for easy, safe transport.
Hartke LH500 Features:
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequnecy response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4" effects loop
- 1/4" output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles