Portable PA Bundle with AKG DMS100 Handheld Wireless
The EON-1-DMS100-V-K kit from Full Compass brings together two legendary audio names to deliver one portable, powerful presentation system so you can get your message out.
The JBL Eon One is a complete personal PA system designed from the ground up by JBL engineers to deliver unmatched performance in a streamlined design.
It begins with powerful bass you can hear and feel from an unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer, ensuring the whole audience experiences clear, well-defined low-frequency performance. Using the same principles as JBL’s Pro division concert line arrays, the unique, patent-pending speaker configuration delivers crystal-clear JBL sound in all directions. JBL Directivity Control Geometry optimizes the spacing and angle of each driver, ensuring extraordinary sound quality and consistent directionality, no matter where the listener stands.
The Eon One boasts plenty of connectivity, with two selectable mic/line channels each with volume, reverb, bass/treble tone controls, and combo XLR – ¼” input. Additional channels provide L/R RCA inputs and 1/8” input, as well as Bluetooth connectivity to stream directly from your mobile device. Portability is of the utmost importance, that’s why JBL engineered the Eon One to fit entirely into its base, making for easy setup, break down, and transport.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, the AKG DMS 100 Vocal Set delivers clear 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless audio for up to 12 hours on 2 AA batteries. The HT100 microphone and DMS100 receiver also use an AES 265-bit encryption scheme that protects transmission up to 98 ft. to put presenters at ease in confidential settings.
An internal windscreen reduces wind and breath noise, while the supercardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted sounds from the back and sides of the microphone, allowing listeners to catch every word.
Plug and play capability means you don't have to search for an available channel, the DMS100 does it for you. It also plays well with Bluetooth and WLAN thanks to overlapping signal protection. You can run up to four DMS100 systems simultaneously, making the DMS100 an obvious choice for musicians and applications with multiple presenters.
Travel light but make sure you're heard with the EON-1-DMS100-V-K..
- Live music
- Singer Songwriters
- Corporate presentations
- Compact, all-in-one personal PA system
- 10" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Patent-pending speaker configuration for full-range sound and dispersion
- Extra-wide coverage
- Easy setup, break down, and transport
- Digital wireless microphone set for voice and speech
- Free registration worldwide (2.4 GHz)
- Uncompressed radio transmission with 24 Bit / 48 KHz
- Automatic frequency setting makes it easier to search for free channels
- AES 256-bit signal encryption provides effective protection
- Easy to use - unpack and get started (Plug'n'Play)
- Up to 4 radio links can be used simultaneously
- EON 1
- Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
- Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
- Unit Dimensions: 23.3 x 14.5 x 17" (593 x 369 x434 mm)
- Packaged Dimensions: 30.2 x 20.2 x 24.7"
- Weight (Unboxed): 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
- Carrier frequency: digital 2.4 GHz
- Encryption: 256-bit AES
- Simultaneous operation: up to 4 coexisting systems
- Working range: approx. 30 m Environment dependent
- Latency: < = 2.9 ms
- Frequency / channel selection: Adaptive channel selection
- Diversity wireless: antenna, time , Frequency, Frequency Frequency
- Response: 20Hz-20KHz ± 1dB
- Dimensions: 3.93" x 9.84"
- Zeight: 10.47 oz.
- Transmitter (Microphone):
- Battery: 2x AA Alkaline Battery Life: 12 Hours
- Dynamic Capsule: P5 Dynamic Range: 116dB @ 1KHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio:> 90 dBA
- Dimensions: 7.87" x 6.49" x 1.73"
- Weight: 12.62 oz.