Portable PA Bundle with AKG DMS300 Instrument Wireless
The EON-1-DMS300-I-K kit from Full Compass brings together two legendary audio names to deliver one portable, powerful presentation system. Consisting of the 8-channel AKG DMS300 Instrument Set and JBL EON-1, the EON-1-DMS300-V-K gives you everything you need to take your music to the streets.
The JBL Eon One is a complete personal PA system designed from the ground up by JBL engineers to deliver unmatched performance in a streamlined design.
It begins with powerful bass you can hear and feel from an unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer, ensuring the whole audience experiences clear, well-defined low-frequency performance. Using the same principles as JBL’s Pro division concert line arrays, the unique, patent-pending speaker configuration delivers crystal-clear JBL sound in all directions. JBL Directivity Control Geometry optimizes the spacing and angle of each driver, ensuring extraordinary sound quality and consistent directionality, no matter where the listener stands.
The Eon One boasts plenty of connectivity, with two selectable mic/line channels each with volume, reverb, bass/treble tone controls, and combo XLR – ¼” input. Additional channels provide L/R RCA inputs and 1/8” input, as well as Bluetooth connectivity to stream directly from your mobile device. Portability is of the utmost importance, that’s why JBL engineered the Eon One to fit entirely into its base, making for easy setup, break down, and transport.
Operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency range, the AKG DMS300 Instrument Set delivers clear 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless audio for up to 12 hours on 2 AA batteries. The PT300 beltpack and DMS300 receiver also use an AES 265-bit encryption scheme that protects transmission up to 98 ft., putting you at ease in confidential settings.
Many players are wary of latency with digital instrument systems, and rightly so. Nothing is more annoying than hearing what you played after you played it, instead of while you're playing it. so AKG designed the DMS300 with latency so low it will comfort even the most time conscious players.
Plug and play capability means you don't have to search for an available channel, the DMS300 does it for you. It also plays well with Bluetooth and WLAN thanks to overlapping signal protection. You can run up to eight DMS300 systems simultaneously, making the DMS300 an obvious choice for bands or songwriter circles.
Travel light but make sure they hear you with the EON-1-DMS300-I-K.
- Live music
- Singer Songwriters
- Compact, all-in-one personal PA system
- 10" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Patent-pending speaker configuration for full-range sound and dispersion
- Extra-wide coverage
- Easy setup, break down, and transport
- Digital wireless instrument set for live performance
- Front-Panel LCD screen for easy monitoring
- 2.4 GHz band for global, license-free operation
- Uncompressed radio transmission with 24 Bit / 48 KHz
- Automatic frequency setting makes it easier to search for free channels
- AES 256-bit signal encryption provides effective protection
- Easy to use - unpack and get started (Plug'n'Play)
- Up to 8 radio links can be used simultaneously
- EON 1
- Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
- Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
- Unit Dimensions: 23.3 x 14.5 x 17" (593 x 369 x434 mm)
- Packaged Dimensions: 30.2 x 20.2 x 24.7"
- Weight (Unboxed): 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
- Carrier frequency: Digital 2.4 GHz
- Encryption: 256-bit AES
- Simultaneous Operation: Up to 4 coexisting systems
- Working range: approx. 100 ft.
- Latency: < = 2.9 ms
- Frequency / channel selection: Adaptive channel selection
- Diversity wireless: Antenna, Time, Frequency
- Response: 20Hz-20KHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic range: 116 dB @ 1 KHz
- Signal-to-noise: >90 dBA
- Receiver Dimensions: 7.9" x 6.5" x 1.7"
- Receiver Weight: 0.78 lbs
- Battery: 2x AA Alkaline Battery Life: 12 Hours
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.1" x 3.2"
- Weight: 0.24 lb.