The JBL JRX212 is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12" low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5") diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1") polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure isconstructed from 19 mm (0.75") MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.5 x 15.5 x 12.5" (572 x 394 x 318 mm)
- Weight: 43 lbs (19.5 kg)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1") polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors:
- Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1)
- 1/4" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
JBL JRX212 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor Speaker
SKU: JBL JRX212
$312.00 Regular Price