The JBL PRX415M is a 15" portable 2-way loudspeaker designed for either main sound reinforcement or floor monitoring applications. The PRX415M passive speaker was designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, the PRX415M passive speaker delivers the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
The PRX415M is comprised of tour tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik® Speakon combination connectors. The PRX415M enclosure is constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlex™ and features a rugged 16 gauge steel grille.
- 15" high-power woofer
- 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB): 75 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 W @ 1 m)
- Power Rating (Pink Noise): 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 25.6" x 16.9" x 18" (650 x 429 x 457 mm)
- Weight: 46 lbs (21 kg)