Code 61 from M-Audio provides a way to harness the production power that comes from combining your MIDI gear with your music software. With 61 Velocity and pressure-sensitive keys that follow your personal playing style, Code 61 acts as the perfect performance partner to express your true self. Extensive assignable parameter control is a breeze with multiple banks of faders, knobs, buttons, pads, and a smooth feeling pitch bend and modulation wheel on top. Serious creative possibilities arise when you use the four assignable zones to play different instruments in each zone, or overlap zones and trigger two instruments at the same time.
You can control transport functions in your favorite DAW using the dedicated transport strip, and map other common functions like track add, cut, paste, and more thanks to integrated ASCII/HID support to keep your focus on the keyboard and your performance. Code 61 also supports Mackie Control and HUI control modes, so right out of the box, you're ready to work with most DAWs with minimal setup.
Since these controllers are all about hands-on, you also get 16 assignable velocity-sensitive drum pads with RGB backlighting that indicates at a quick glance exactly what function any particular pad is assigned to. The buttons, knobs and, faders are also color-coded to indicate what mode they’re in. An alphanumeric LED display provides informative feedback, including an on-screen display of parameters and settings. It all adds up to no confusion, no guessing, just precision control.
- Ableton Live Lite
- Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
- VIP3.0 - the ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Dimensions (WxDxH)
- 40.4" x 10.0" x 2.8"
- 102.5cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm
- 11.5 lbs
- 5.2 kg
- Minimum: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- Minimum: OSx 10.7.5