The USB Uno provides a simple, extremely inexpensive solution for connecting MIDI devices to USB-based-(Mac 8.6 or greater) and PC- (Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP) computers. The compact injection-molded unit features built-in extension cables that simplify connections for novices. Uno also features MIDI activity indicators for each port. The unit is self-powered, thereby eliminating the need for yet another "wall wart" power supply and making it ideal for mobile use with laptops. The device requires no IRQ, I/O address or DMA channel setup.
M-Audio UNO Features:
- 1-in/1-out MIDI interface
- 16 MIDI input channels
- 16 MIDI output channels
- Bus-powered—requires no external power supply
- Extremely compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
- Built-in USB and MIDI cables
M-Audio UNO Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements (PC)
- Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2)* / Vista (32 bit) / Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
- * Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition is not supported.
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- OS X all instances up to 10.12.1
- Size/weight: 3-1/2” (w) x 7/8” (h) x 1-13/16” (d) x 116" (cable); .075 lbs.