Mackie Thump18S 18" Powered Subwoofer 1200W
It's all about that Thump, and the 18S will leave em' weak in the knees with deep, chest-pounding low end.
A 1200W Class D amplifier drives a single custom high-output 18" woofer, creating the perfect complement to your top boxes. A 140 Hz precision crossover allows only the frequencies you want into the cabinet, while robust internal system protection has your back if you push the 18S a bit too hard.
The 18S is versatile enough to fit into almost any existing system. You'll get dual XLR inputs that can be used for mono or stereo applications. The included stereo high-pass outputs make it easy to send the frequencies above 140 Hz to your mid and high speakers. There's also stereo full-range outputs for adding additional Thump Subs. And if you need to mount your existing full-range speakers, the 18S is equipped with a pole cup.
Mackie's legendary "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction is evidenced by the cabinets rugged all-wood construction and high-durability finish making the 18S a willing road warrior.
Make sure they remember the Thump behind the performance, anchor your system with the 18S.
- Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- Cool-running Class-D amplification
- Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- Robust system protection
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass outputs with precision crossover (140 Hz) optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- Acoustic Performance:
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 40 - 120 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 30 - 132 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 130 dB
- Crossover Point: 140 Hz
- Slope: 2nd order HP, 6th order LP
- Transducer: 18"
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0"
- Cone Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Power Amplifier:
- Rated Power: 600 W RMS, 1200 W Peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
- Input Type: Female XLR balanced
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced or unbalanced
- Full Range Outputs: Male XLR balanced
- High Pass Outputs: Male XLR impedance balanced
- Line Input Power:
- US detachable line cord: 100-120 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 150 W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male
- Power Supply Type: Switchmode
- Safety Features:
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Display LEDs: Front and rear power ON, rear OL limiter
- Construction Features:
- Cabinet: Exterior grade 15mm plywood
- Finish: Textured black catalyzed polyurethane paint
- Handles: One per side
- Mounting Methods: Sits on floor or stage
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.5" x 22.6" x 22.8"
- Weight: 82 lbs.