With the Circuit, a portable synth sequencer that's also a drum machine and FX box, Novation wants the user to be able to create something unique in just a matter of minutes. Able to lock key signatures and time, the only thing left on the user end is to plug in some headphones, or turn up the volume on the internal speaker, and start interacting.
As a standalone groove box that combines Nova-heritage synths with expertly sculpted drums, the Circuit's two Novation polysynths and a four-part drum machine, combined with an intuitive 4x8 RGB velocity-sensitive grid-based sequencer that will have you making electronic music in minutes. Hit some pads, tweak the knobs and your track will start to emerge, all locked in time and key. Play around with effects, patterns and sounds in real time, to produce your track, brimming with fat grooves and beats. Compact and battery powered with a convenient built-in speaker, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own. In the studio it will work alongside your standalone synth gear and run in sync with your music software too. In short, it’s all you need to inspire, create and play new tunes.
- Novation Circuit
- Circuit Components Suite
- USB cable
- 2 MIDI breakout cables: 3.5mm jack to female 5-pindin
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Circuit patches sheet
- Safety information sheet
- 6x AA batteries
- 12V DC power supply
- Included Software:
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
Novation Circuit Groove Box + Sample Import Nova Synth and Drum Machine
- Fractional Gate – the gate length for a note no longer has to equal one step, it can be shorter or longer. With 6 times the resolution you can add expressivity to your tracks like never before on Circuit.
- Synth Patch Preview – this now allows you to audition synth patches in a similar way to Drum Preview.
- MIDI CC Send and Receive – this means MIDI CC data can be turned on or off to prevent any unwanted parameter changes.
- 2-part Nova-heritage analog-modelled synthesizer
- 4-part drum machine
- 4×8 grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- 6 voice polyphony
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Circuit Components tools suite for expanding Circuit and providing customization options
- Step sequence or build live
- Lock your music in time and key
- Combine ready-made drum patterns
- Tweak using 8 synth macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Record and play back your tweaks
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery powered
- Built-in speaker
- Works with computer and hardware via USB and MIDI