Numark M6 USB 4-Channel Mixer with USB
Enjoy versatile 4-channel mixing with computer integration
Step up to the power of a 4-channel mixer. The M6 offers a club-style design that not only works with any standard audio sources including turntables and CD players, but it also features a USB computer connection. So when connected to your Mac or PC, its plug-and-play connection empowers you to mix audio in from music-player software and record your sets into virtually any audio recording application.
Enjoy a full range of performance essentials with this powerful unit, including 3-band EQ and LED metering per channel. The M6 features a replaceable crossfader with slope control, and you can assign any channel to either side of the crossfader.
Additionally, you can talk over the mix with its dedicated XLR microphone channel along with a secondary mic input on channel 4. And for the best possible sound, it includes balanced outputs.
- M6 USB unit
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Information Booklet
- (4) input channels, each with gain, 3-band EQ,and LED metering
- USB computer connection for playing and recording with Mac or PC
- Play music from music-player software
- Record your mix to your computer
- Multiple phono, line, and mic inputs
- Dedicated XLR mic channel and additional mic input on channel 4
- Replaceable crossfader with slope control
- Assign any channel to either side of the crossfader
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.625" x 14.25" x 4"
- Note: specifications and further information can be found within the "M6 USB User Guide" located under the "Documentation" tab above.