Pioneer DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller Starter Package
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The new Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ controller offers an intuitive interface for beginner DJs to craft professional performances and improve their skills. The DDJ-SB3 improves on the renowned DDJ-SB2, which gained a strong reputation with a wide range of DJs - from beginners to pros - thanks to its combination of professional features and easy portability. The interface of the DDJ-SB3 is even more intuitive to use than its predecessors, inheriting traits from the layouts of the top models in the DDJ-S series including the introduction of the dedicated play and cue buttons, and the independent Auto Loop button. In collaboration with DJ Jazzy Jeff, Pioneer has created Pad Scratch. The brand-new feature on the DDJ-SB3 enables you to reproduce scratches based on the legendary hip hop DJ's own recordings by simply pressing the Performance Pads. Plus, smooth mixing is a breeze thanks to another new feature, FX Fade. You can use these features to create a professional performance, even if it's your first time behind the decks.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 DJ Controller Features at a Glance:
- Designed for Serato DJ Lite for intuitive DJ performances.
- New professional layout with dedicated Play/Cue buttons.
- 8 performance pads for Hot Cues, FX Fade, Pad Scratch, and Sampler features.
- World's first Pad Scratch techniques recorded by DJ Jazzy Jeff, for easy and unique scratch performances.
- FX Fade featuring 8 FX patterns to choose from for smooth mixing.
- Built-in sound card (audio interface), plug and play by simply connecting the controller to your laptop using a single USB cable.
- Class compliant, no need to install a driver.
- Microphone input circuit delivers clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
- USB bus powered.
- Grab handles on both sides makes it easy to carry.
- Paid upgrade to Serato DJ Pro (previously known as Serato DJ) for more professional DJ performances (available separately).
Designed to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1" silk dome tweeter-with blue LED illumination-matched with a 3" woofer via a precision crossover circuit. The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won't interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor. The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion. For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SB3 2-channel DJ Controller Specifications:
Software: Serato DJ Lite (previously known as Serato DJ Intro)
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 %
S/N Ratio: 103 dB (USB)
Input / Output Terminals:
Inputs: MIC x 1 (1/4 inch TS jack)
Outputs: MASTER x 1 (RCA x 1) PHONES x 1 (3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1)
USB: USB (Type B) x 1
Power Supply: USB bus power (DC 5V)
Power Consumption: 500 mA
Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH): 482.6 x 272.4 x 58.5 mm / 19" x 10.7" x 2.3"
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.63 lbs.
Accessories: USB cable Quick Start Guide
Mac - macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version) macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version) OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version)
Windows - Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (The latest service pack) 32-bit, 64-bit
CPU Intel processor CoreTM i7, i5, i3: 1.07 GHz or above
Memory 4 GB or more of RAM
* Serato DJ Lite, Serato DJ Intro, Serato DJ Pro and Serato DJ are registered trademarks of Serato Limited.
* Mac, OS X or macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
* Intel and Intel Core are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
* The names of companies, product names and technology names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Numark N-Wave 360 Specifications
Output Power: 60 W peak; 20 W continuous
Front Baffle Thickness: 0.6" (15 mm)
Low-Frequency Driver: 3" (76 mm) woofer
High-Frequencer Drive: 1" (25 mm) silk-dome tweeter
Inputs / Outputs:
2 RCA audio inputs (left and right)
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRRS connection cable between speakers
1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS subwoofer output
Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 KHz
Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
Dimensions (width x depth x height):
6.4" x 5.0" x 7.5"
16.3 cm x 12.7 cm x 19.0 cm
Weight: 6.3 lbs. / 2.9 kg