Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 2-channel Rekordbox DJ Controller with Powered Monitors & Mic
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The DDJ-400 is the ideal piece of gear for first-time DJs. Its controls enable you to easily learn the basics, plus it's packed with features that will help you develop your skills. The controller is compatible with the new Tutorial feature in rekordbox dj, which explains basic equipment operation step by step. Even if you've never ventured behind the decks before, you can learn how to DJ. Thanks to the lightweight and portable design, you can take the DDJ-400 to friends' houses to practice together or bring it to parties and small venues to perform. And if you want to take mixing to the next level, you'll feel at home in the club DJ booth because the DDJ-400 inherits design traits from our professional range. The layout of dedicated play/pause and cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more is inherited from the NXS2 set-up.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 2-channel rekordbox DJ Controller Key Features:
- Club Style layout similar to that of the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2.
- Built in sound card with plug and play connectivity via USB cable.
- USB bus powered, no need to plug into the mains.
- Includes a full Rekordbox DJ license key.
- Rekordbox version 5.3 now has a tutorial feature to help learn how to DJ.
- New NXS2 inspired layout.
- 8 velocity performance pads per deck.
- Grab handles on both sides make it easy to carry.
- Class compliant, no need to install a driver.
- Microphone input circuit provides clear audio without distortion, even with high input level.
Designed to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format, the N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1" silk dome tweeter-with blue LED illumination-matched with a 3" woofer via a precision crossover circuit. The onboard amplification system can deliver up to 60 Watts of peak power. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for a compact setup; they won't interfere with other electronics and offer extra protection when used near a video monitor. The amplification system for both speakers is mounted in one unit, so only one speaker needs a power connection. Connect the second cabinet using the plug-in speaker cable (included.) The volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel for easy access. High-density materials are used to increase efficiency, and bass porting improves the low-end response. Concave oval waveguides provide a wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging and fatigue-free listening. Radial-edge speaker baffles minimize audio distortion. For those users needing more low-end punch, an electronic bass-boost circuit is provided, as well as a subwoofer output that can be used to add a powered subwoofer to the N-Wave 360 monitoring system.
Numark N-Wave 360 Powered Desktop DJ Monitors Features:
- Precise audio amplification for home DJ Setups.
- Front panel volume control.
- Separate high-1-inch Silk illuminated and 3-inch low-frequency drivers with crossover.
- High-fidelity amplification with 60-watt peak power.
- Custom wooden cabinets with dense construction for full, warm sound.
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction.
- RCA Audio Inputs.
- Magnetically Shielded.
- 80–20,000 Hz.
- Universal Voltage.