The PreSonus® NSB 16.8 is a 16-in, 8-out stage box that's engineered to work smoothly and seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive® Series III mixers. It offers 16 remote-controlled mic/line inputs, featuring remote-controlled XMAX preamps with gain compensation for shared input situations, plus 8 XLR line outputs, and all packed into a rugged steel enclosure. Onboard 2-port AVB switch allows for multi-unit chaining.
Additionally, AVB functionality provides you with 16 direct inputs. All inputs are controllable from a StudioLive Series III console as well as via the free PreSonus UC Surface software. All 8 outputs have locking XLR jacks, plus an onboard 2-port AVB switch allows you to daisy-chain multiple units. Its rugged and durable steel chassis, along with sturdy handles and stage box form-factor enable the NSB 16.8 to sit on stage and easily survive the rigors of road use. It's rack-mountable with an optional rack-ear kit (sold separately).
PreSonus NSB 16.8 Features:
- Rugged stage box enclosure with handles
- (8) locking, remote controllable combo mic/line inputs
- (16) remote-controllable XMAX preamps
- Gain compensation for shared inputs
- (8) locking XLR line outputs
- (2) AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 32x8 AVB (16 direct input channels + 16 gain-compensated input channels)
- Mute All button
- Locking IEC power jack
- +48V indicators
- Easy setup and control from StudioLive Series III consoles and from free PreSonus UC Surface software
- Optional rack ears (sold separately)