The PreSonus® NSB 8.8 is a rugged, durable 8-in, 8-out stage box that's designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus' StudioLive® Series III mixers, and is also controllable via PreSonus' free UC Surface software. It provides 8 remote-controlled mic/line inputs featuring XMAX preamps with gain compensation for us in shared-input setups, 8 XLR line outputs – all situated within a rugged steel enclosure.
All 8 outputs are equipped with locking XLR jacks, and it's onboard 2-port AVB switch allows you the ability to daisy-chain multiple units. Its rugged steel chassis, sturdy, integrated handles, and stage box form-factor allow the NSB 8.8 to sit nicely onstage as well as withstand the rigors of the road. It can be rack-mounted using an optional rack-ear kit (sold separately).
PreSonus® NSB 8.8 Features:
- Rugged stage box enclosure
- (8) locking, combo mic/line inputs
- (8) remote-controllable XMAX preamps
- Gain compensation for shared inputs
- (8) locking XLR line outputs
- (2) AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 16x8 AVB (8 direct input channels + 8 gain compensated input channels)
- Mute All button
- Locking IEC power jack
- +48V indicators
- Easy setup and control from StudioLive® Series III mixers and free PreSonus® UC Surface software
- Optional rack ears (sold separately)