Every artist knows the goal is to capture the moment. Whether you're a musician, content creator or producer on the go, the StudioLive AR12c is a full-featured portable audio interface, mixer, and recorder that allows you to do just that.
With 8 PreSonus XMAX preamps delivering crisp accurate input through the analog channels to the 96kHz converters, you'll be sure to capture every detail. This 14 input 4 output interface has line, instrument, and RCA inputs providing enough connectivity for interviews, songwriting sessions, or tracking small combos. Plus, there's a 1/8" jack and Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices. Phantom power is also included so you can use your favorite condenser microphones as well. On-board effects can be used to enhance the experience during the recording process while leaving the final decision for mixdown.
You'll get integrated software with the AR12c making it the all-in-one recording and mixing solution. Connect the USB output to your computer and you can track, mix, and master right out of the box with the included software after installation. Need to take it with you? You can record whenever and wherever you want by tracking directly to the AR8C's stereo SD recorder. Insert any SD/SDHC card and you’re ready to record your main mix, so you can simplify your recording process whenever you want.
Inspiration can be fleeting, make sure you have what you need to capture it. Make sure you have the AR12c.
- Songwriting Sketchpad
- Live performance recording
- Project studio
- Included Software
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- 14-channel analog mixer
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 8 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 insert points
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 12 balanced line level inputs:
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room and headphone outputs with level control
- 3-band quasi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band on each mono channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on each stereo channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)