The Reloop KUT is a digital 2-channel Battle FX Mixer with USB that impresses with its classic design and modern features. The development of this mixer was focused on the art of turntablism and scratching. At the heart of this mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
Integrated into Reloop's design is InnoFADER – a high-quality and precision fader section - with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customized and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
A High-Speed 8 In/6 Out USB Audio Interface is integrated into the design for recording purposes and digital connectivity. With excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2-headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel, while the high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an old-school look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminum, while the fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
- Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design, including a dynamic effect unit
- Developed for turntablists and scratch artists
- Innofader with non-contact technology for precise cutting
- Very smooth and high-quality battle linefaders
- Customizable curves for crossfader and linefaders
- Crossfader reverse function (hamster switch)
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
- Creative toggling of effects via the on/off function
- Green status LEDs give direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
- High-speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz
- Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
- Selection of USB-recording source via switch on the back
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 83 dB
- Inputs: 2x phono RCA, 2x line RCA, AUX 3,5 mm jack, mic XLR/jack, USB port
- Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth RCA (unbalanced), headphones 6.3/3.5 mm jack
- EQ range at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -25 dB/+12 dB
- EQ range Mic at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+12 dB
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 14 x 10 x 4.1 in (355 x 254 x 104 mm)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)