Sennheiser's ASA214-UHF Active Antenna Splitter package with DC Power Distribution plus NT1-1 Power Supply is designed to work in concert with their ewG3 and ewG4 wireless receivers (sold separately). Use it for receiving multiple mic signals via a pair of antennas, split as well as amplify those signals, and then output signals to up to four (4) receiver units each (up to 8 when using 2 ASA214 units in tandem - additional unit sold separately) over coaxial cable. Eight (8) BNC cables [model: BNC-Kabel] are also included.
- ASA214 Splitter
- 8x BNC Cable 50cm
- NT1-1 Power Supply
- Power Supply via BNC Cables for EM300-500 / EM100 Receivers. No Additional Power Supply Needed
- Up to 4 True Diversity Receivers can be used with Two External Antennas
- Full Metal Housing
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Dimensions: 8.35" x 6.61" x 1.7"
- Weight: 2.4lbs.
- Power Consumption: 2A Max
- Storage Temperatures: -4°F to 158°F
- Operating Temperatures: 14°F to 130°F
- Power Supply: 13.8VDC
- Antenna Connector: BNC
- Frequency Range:
- UHF: 470 - 870MHz
- 1G8: 1785 - 1800MHz
- Operating Relative Humidity: 5 - 95%