The Sennheiser ew500G4-945 is the pinnacle of the evolution series, powered by Sennheiser’s renowned e900 capsules e945 on a lightweight black aluminum handheld transmitter, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages.
- (1) SKM500G4 handheld microphone
The pro's choice. Renowned sound engineers rely on ew500G4's flexibility, especially when handling multi-channel settings on the world's music stages. Up to 88MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels. Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software included for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups.
- (1) e945 capsule (supercardioid, dynamic)
Available Frequencies: Please specify when ordering:
- (1) EM300-500G4 rackmount receiver
- AW+ (470 - 558MHz)
- (1) GA3 rack kit
- GW1 (558 - 608MHz)
- (1) mic clip
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Up to 88MHz bandwidth with 3520 selectable frequencies, fully tune-able in a stable UHF range
- Ethernet connection for Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) control software for advanced frequency coordination in multi-channel setups
- High RF output power (up to 50mW, adjustable in three steps 10/30/50) depending on country regulations