The MD421-II continues the tradition of the MD421 which has been one of Sennheiser's most popular dynamic microphones for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums. The MD421's full-bodied cardioid pattern, and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals, or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you'll know why it's a classic.
excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals, or radio broadcast announcers
- 1 MD421-II
- 1 Microphone Clamp for 3/8" Thread
- Rugged, professional build and performance
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Dimensions: 8.46" x 1.81" x 1.93"
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 17kHz
- Weight: 13.58oz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1 kHz): 2mV/Pa ± 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000Ω