The iQ15, a high-powered 2-way loudspeaker from Turbosound, is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications in portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement environments. Its driver complement includes a 15" low frequency (LF) driver with a low-mass voice coil, bringing forth enhanced transient response, as well as a high-temperature 1" compression driver with a copperclad aluminium voice coil, providing extended high frequency (HF) reproduction. It's fitted with a dual-angle pole-mount socket, allowing it to be pole-mounted straight on or raised higher and angled downwards to optimize audience coverage. The lightweight fiberglass-reinforced composite enclosure is also fitted with a rugged, powder coated, perforated steel-mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installation.
It comes equipped with a very efficient and lightweight 2-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, and delivers an impressive 2,500 Watts of output power. It features a high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance, managed by a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP), providing dynamic EQ for remarkable full-range response at low volume levels, along with transparent limiting for utmost clarity at high-output levels – plus long-term reliability. The unit's advanced DSP speaker modelling presets include accurate and detailed models of some of the audio industry's most-respected and renowned loudspeakers.
Additionally, KLARK TEKNIK has also developed a highly versatile Spatial Contour Control (SCC) DSP function, enabling the user to easily optimize its frequency response, tailoring it for physical placement of the speaker. This advanced functionality offers frequency compensation for stand-, floor-, wall- or ceiling-placement, much like the adjustments commonly found on studio reference monitors.
Turbosound iQ15 Applications:
Portable and fixed installation • Music and speech • Sound reinforcement
Turbosound iQ15 Features:
- 2-way full-range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology, plus DSP for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 15" LF driver with low-mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver with pure aluminium voice coil for extended HF reproduction
- Fully-featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- USB remote control via PC or Mac Computer
- Lightweight fiberglass-reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel-mesh grille
- Dual-angle pole-mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program (contact your Sales Pro for further information)
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Turbosound iQ15 Specifications:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28" x 17.7" x 15" (710.6 x 449.6 x 381mm)
- Net Weight: 56.7 lbs. (25.7 kg)
- Components: 1 x 15" (381 mm) LF driver, 1 x 1" (25 mm) HF compression driver
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz ±3 dB, 45 Hz- 20 kHz ±10 dB
- Calculated Max SPL (sound pressure level): 128 dB peak
- Construction: Fiberglass-reinforced composite enclosure. Integral dual-angle pole-mount socket
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel-mesh
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Connectors: 2x Jack/XLR input, 2x XLR output, XLR Mix Output, Neutrik powerCON® mains in and mains link, USB, ULTRANET In and Thru
- Controls: Gain (per channel)
- Indicators: Signal, peak, LCD panel
- Note: further information can be found within the items located under the "Documentation" tab above.