A formidable powered monitor with onboard DSP and much more.
Ideally suited for a broad range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications, the 2-way, full-range FLASHLINE MONITORS TFX122M-AN from Turbosound is an 1,100W, 12" powered loudspeaker system. Engineered to work individually without a controller, this model provides optimal performance for wedge monitoring and is an exceptional choice for FOH, sidefill, and delay line applications.
It comes loaded with a high-excursion 12" low-frequency (LF) driver with low-mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium-dome 1" high-frequency compression driver mounted on a 60° horizontal x 40° vertical dispersion low-distortion waveguide. Additionally, it's equipped with a very efficient and lightweight KLARK TEKNIK Class-D power amplifier, the TFX122M-AN delivers an impressive 1,100W of output power in a highly portable and lightweight package.
What's more, the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use onboard KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processor (DSP). It provides dynamic EQ and transparent limiting for the utmost punch and definition at high output levels, along with long-term reliability.
If that weren't enough, it features integral ULTRANET connectivity, provided via 2 locking etherCON® connectors. Up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit digital audio and control data are transmitted via a single CAT5 cable between compatible digital devices, including mixers, I/O stage boxes, powered loudspeakers, and personal monitoring systems.
The LCD display located on the rear panel along with the single rotary encoder provide intuitive access to position compensation, EQ, sub integration, and signal-routing features. In addition to the balanced XLR input, an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining more active loudspeakers or for use with active subwoofers, while a USB port provides access for remote control and DSP updates via free PC software from Turbosound (contact your Sales Pro for further details).
The cabinet is constructed from 5/8" (15mm) plywood, with fiberglass-reinforced composite end cheeks and a rugged, powder-coated perforated steel-mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, then finished in a highly durable, semi-matte black paint. The unit includes a convenient pole-mount socket for use with 35mm poles/speaker stands to offer optimized coverage and a durable handle for easy transport. Its low-profile design provides improved audience line of sight for seamless integration into any application.
- Traveling/touring musicians
- Houses of worship
- Banquet facilities
- Night clubs
Turbosound FLASHLINE MONITORS TFX122M-AN Features:
- 2-way stage monitor for portable applications
- 1,100 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology, plus KLARK TEKNIK DSP for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- High-excursion 12" LF driver with low-mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver with extended high-frequency (HF) reproduction
- Low-profile design to maximize audience sight lines
- Low-distortion waveguide provides 60° H x 40° V dispersion
- Fully-featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 5/8" (15mm) plywood enclosure with fiberglass-reinforced composite end cheeks
- Hard-wearing, semi-matt black paint finish
- Rugged, powder-coated, perforated steel-mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- 3-Year Warranty Program (contact your Sales Pro for further details)
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Turbosound FLASHLINE MONITORS TFX122M-AN Specifications:
- Frequency Response:
- 75 Hz – 18 kHz ±3 dB
- 68 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 60° H x 40° V @ -6 dB points, rotatable
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB peak
- Crossover type: Active
- Transducers: 1x 12" (311.5mm) LF driver; 1x 1" (25.4mm) HF compression driver
- Limiter Independent HF, LF, peak and rms
- Frequency Response:
- Maximum output power: 1,100 W, independent of limiters and driver protection circuits.
- Type: Class-D
- Protection: Short circuit, thermal
- Input / Link 1x combo jack/XLR, 1x XLR
- Sensitivity: +1 dBu
- Input impedance: 40 kΩ, balanced
- Maximum input level: +12.5 dBu
- ULTRANET input/link: 2x RJ45
- Mains Supply: Standard IEC receptacle
- Controls: DSP: Rotary push-encoder and level control; Buttons for Process, Setup, Exit, Enter
- User DSP Functions:
- Factory EQ presets Positioning, Sound mode, FBQ
- Display LCD 128 x 32, blue , backlit
- Delay 0 - 300 ms
- Equalization High and low shelving EQ, 2 x parametric EQ
- Limiter Zero attack input limiter
- Presets 20 total presets, 19 user-definable
- Crossover High pass L-R 24 dB/oct
- Protection Lock-out function for all settings
- ULTRANET Digital Network:
- Digital processing; Factory EQ presets: 24-bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz sample rate
- System: Signal 16 channels; Latency < 0.9 ms
- Cabling: Cables Shielded CAT5; Cable length max. 246ft / 75m recommended
- Power Supply:
- Power consumption: 140 W @ 1⁄8 max power
- Voltage (fuses): USA / Canada 120 V~, 60 Hz (T 8 A H 250 V); UK / Australia / Europe 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 4 A H 250 V); Korea / China 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 4 A H 250 V); Japan 100 V~, 50/60 Hz (T 8 A H 250 V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.9" x 17.8" x 19.9" (302 x 452 x 504mm)
- Net weight: 37.2 lbs. (16.9 kg)
- Construction: 5⁄8" (15mm) birch plywood + polypropylene plastic
- Finish: Semi-matt black paint
- Grille: Powder-coated, perforated steel
- Flying hardware: N/A