Optional connector cables allow use with popular wireless systems.
The Vu HMD1000-BG headworn microphone can be used with any of four detachable cables (sold separately), allowing it to be used with the most popular wireless systems. It is ideally suited for vocal and spoken-word applications. The flexible and lightweight design of the HMD-1000-BG allows total freedom of movement and is virtually invisible. Rugged and extremely comfortable, this low-profile microphone is perfect for corporate presentations, houses of worship, lectures, theater, and stage performances. Beige finish.
- Omnidirectional headworn microphone
- Can be used with one of four detachable cables (sold separately) for use with popular wireless systems
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -45±3dB
- Output Impedance: 2K Ohms ±30%
- SPL Max: 140dB
- Operating Voltage: 1.5-12V DC
- Cable: sold separately (see note)
- Output Connector: 4 optional connectors available
- Weight: 0.46 oz
- Dimension: 3.5mm diameter
NOTE: The Vu HMD1000-BG REQUIRES the purchase of a detachable cable. The following cable models are available to choose from:
DC-HR4-4-BG - cable with a Hirose connector for Audio-Technica
DC-LM3-4-BG - cable with a 1/8" (3.5mm) connector for Sennheiser
DC-TA3F-4-BG - cable with a TA3F connector for AKG
DC-TA4F-4-BG - cable with a TA4F connector for Shure
These cables can also be found under the "Accessories" tab above.