The Vu® lapel microphone is ideally suited for vocal and spoken word applications. Its flexible and lightweight design allows total freedom of movement and is virtually invisible. Rugged and extremely comfortable, this low-profile microphone is perfect for corporate presentations, houses of worship, lectures, theater and stage performances.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Small, lightweight and comfortable
- Low-profile design and beige or black color
- Three optional cables for compatibility with the mostpopular wireless transmitters
- Includes protective storage case, tie clip and windscreen
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: LM6000 -35 +/- 3 dB
- Output Impedance: 2KOhm +/- 30%
- SPL Max: 140dB
- Cable: Kevlar 1.4mm dia. x 54" length
- Weight: LM6000: .46 oz
- Dimension: LM6000: 3.0mm dia.
- Included Accessories: Storage case, tie clip and windscreen
Image shown is for display purposes only.