The Yamaha MG10XU is a 10-channel mixer that features D-PRE Discrete class-A mic preamps, microphone inputs, and stereo/mono line inputs for input jacks. For musical and non-musical applications alike, effects processing adds polish and professionalism to the mix. The MG10XU features Yamaha's acclaimed SPX digital multi-effect processor, offering a comprehensive suite of 24 editable digital effects perfect for enhancing your mix, whether adding depth to a speaking engagement or breathing new color and atmosphere into a live band performance. In particular, the high-quality reverb and delay expand the spatial quality of the sound with remarkable realism and naturalness. You can even connect an optional FC5 foot switch for effect on / off control. All MG Series mixing consoles feature Yamaha's studio-grade, discrete class-A D-PRE preamps, which utilize an inverted Darlington circuit comprising two cascading transistors in a configuration that provides more power with lower impedance. Delivering fat, natural sounding bass and smooth, soaring highs, with very low distortion, D-PRE preamps possess a wide frequency range that allows them to handle signal from any audio source without overly amplifying any specific elements of the sound. Having such a pure sonic platform to build on will save you time and effort by eliminating the need for excessive EQing or additional effects processing in order to "fix" your mix. MG Series mixers also feature high-quality custom-made MG01 op-amps.
Although many other Op-amps prioritize electrical design and efficiency, Yamaha worked directly with the semiconductor manufacturer to focus on sound quality first. MG01 op-amps feature redesigned circuitry in which even the internal components and wiring have been optimized, and use materials such as high-quality silicon wafers and copper wire to achieve superb resolution. Additional features include switchable phantom power and pad switch for accepting mic/line inputs, one-knob compression, 3-band EQ on all mono channels as well as a high-pass filter for further tone shaping.
The MG10XU mixing console also delivers flexible digital connectivity for quick and easy high-resolution playback of digital content. Simply connect to your PC via USB, or to your iPhone / iPad (2 or later) using Apple's Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. The USB protocol uses asynchronous data transfer. Audio data is transferred based on highly precise audio clock signal from the MG, for high quality recording and playback. The MG10XU features high-quality Neutrik™ balanced XLR connectors on mono microphone/line channels and XLR-equipped stereo channels. Each of the mono inputs is equipped with combo jack and accepts both MIC and LINE level signals. Two of the stereo inputs are equipped with XLR and two phone connectors with XLR accepting MIC level signals while two phone connectors accepting LINE level signals and can be used either mono or stereo.
- 10-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 4 Mic / 10 Line Inputs (4 mono + 3 stereo)
- 1 Stereo Bus
- 1 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- Frequency Response Input to STEREO OUT: +0.5 dB/-0.5 dB(20 Hz to 20 kHz), refer to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz, GAIN knob: Min
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD+N) Input to STEREO OUT:
- 0.01 % @ +8 dBu (20 Hz to 20 kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- 0.003 % @ +18 dBu (1 kHz), GAIN knob: Min
- Hum&Noise (20 Hz to 20 kHz):
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBu (Mono Input Channel,Rs: 150O, GAIN knob: Max)
- Residual Output Noise: -102 dBu (STEREO OUT, STEREOLEVEL knob:Min)
- Crosstalk (1 kHz): -88 dB
- Internal Digital Effect (SPX Algorithm): 24 programs
- USB Audio (2 IN / 2 OUT): USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Phantom Power Voltage: +48 V
- Power Supply Adaptor: PA-10 (AC 38 VCT, 0.62A, Cable length = 3.6 m) or equivalent recommended by Yamaha
- Power Consumption: 22.9 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.6" × 2.8" × 11.6"
- Net Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Included Accessory: AC Adaptor, Cubase AI Download Information (MG10XU),Owner’s Manual, Precautions, Technical Specifications
- Optional Accessory: Mic Stand Adaptor BMS-10A
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C