Yamaha Stage Custom Birch 5-Piece Drum Set - 22" Kick10" and 12" Toms, 14" Floor Tom, 22" Kick, 14" Snare with HW-680W Hardware Pack
As with the introduction of Stage Custom in 1995, YAMAHA has once again sets the standards of value and sound. The latest iteration of their Stage Custom Birch Series inherits 100% birch wood, with upgraded metal parts.
Yamaha SBP2F56W Includes:
- 7" x 10" Rack Tom (SBT-1007)
- 8" x 12" Rack Tom (SBT-1208)
- 15" x 16" Floor Tom (SBF-1615)
- 5.5" x 14" Snare Drum (SBS-1455)
- 17" x 22" Bass Drum (SBB-2217)
- Tom Holder (TH-945B)
- 2x Boom Cymbal Stands (CS655A)
- Hi-Hat Stand (HS650WA)
- Bass Drum Pedal (FP7210A)
- Snare Stand (SS650WA)
Yamaha SBP2F56W Features:
- Shell: The shell is a key factor in a drum's ability to "rumble," or resonate. Accordingly, the Stage Custom employs 100% birch - a classic in the realm of high-class drum kits. Moreover, with its six-ply structure the Stage Custom accurately conveys the vibrations produced at the impact surface, achieving performance that overwhelms anything in its class.
- Yamaha Enhanced Sustain System - YESS: The secret of the YESS system is twofold: First, it provides minimum contact of hardware with shell; second, it connects that hardware at the nodal point* ofthe drum - the point at which it will not interfere with shellvibration. Nylon bushings on rod clamps afford maximum stability. TheYESS system permits toms to be placed close together, and does not interfere with quick head changes. On floor toms, our YESS system offers wide open sustain while keeping toms stable under the heaviest strokes.
- Ball Mount & Clamp: A tribute to Yamaha design technology, the original ball mount and clamp has gone through very few modifications over the years. A large, ultra-hard resin ball sits in an attractive chromed housing, held in place with a titanium ergonomic wing bolt. It is the ultimate drummer-friendly mount, offering non-slip positioning virtually anywhere the drummer can imagine. Additionally, it permits tuning of the bottom head by simply rotating the drum.
- Die-cast claw hook: Stage Custom has adopted Die-cast claw hooks with rubber insertion plates to reduce noises.
- Bass Drum leg with stopper: Bass drum legs of Stage Custom have the stoppers to make setting easier
Yamaha SBP2F56W Specifications:
- Model: Triple Flange Hoop
- Material: Steel
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Type: Separate Lug
- Shells: Material Birch
- Top: Remo UT Clear
- Bottom: Remo UT Clear
- Front: Remo UT Ebony P3
- Batter: Remo UT Clear P3